CHICKEN CURRY ( CHICKEN IN SAUCE)
Chicken Cury or chicken in sauce or chicken in gravy perhaps the most popular chicken dish cooked at home in the indian sub continent. This dish is enjoyed with rice , roti (indian flat bread ) , paratha , nan and also with regular bread.
- Chicken pieces (1lb) – We recommend small lean hen with bone-in pieces without skin.
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Lime/lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Bay leaves – 2
- Water – 1 cup
- Red chili powder – As per taste
- Salt – To taste
- Cilantro (Dhania patta), chopped – 1 tablespoon
- KwikMeal Bhuna Masala – 2 1/2 tablespoon
- Homemade Garam Masala (Green Cardamom, cinnamon and clove coarsely ground) – 1 pinch
- Marinade chicken pieces in lime/lemon juice or in vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Heat pan/wok (kadhai) on medium flame. Add oil. Let oil heat. Add bay leaves and stir. Let bay leaves change color
- Add KwikMeal Bhuna Masala, red chili powder and stir for 1 or 2 minutes and add chicken pieces to the pan and reduce flame to medium low and stir occasionally. Add salt. Keep stirring till chicken pieces change color.
- Add water as desired. Cover pan/wok till chicken is tender.
- Turn flame off. Add garam masala and /or cilantro leaves and cover pan/wok for 2-3 minutes to catch flavor.
Enjoy with rice, roti, paratha, nan or with polao.
Chicken Cury or chicken in sauce or chicken in gravy perhaps the most popular chicken dish cooked at home in the indian sub
Dahi chicken is pieces of chicken cooked in low flame to tender. The dish is very flavorful and easy to cook. The dish can be enjoyed with
Dum Aloo or Aloo Dum is a potato based dish. The dish originally was a traditional Kashmiri cuisine. In the original dish, the potat
Egg Curry or Hard Boiled eggs in Indian Flavored Sauce. The dish is popular all across the Indian sub continent. It is a quick dish and can be enjo
Fish curry is very popular in eastern India, along the costal belts and in Bangladesh. Rice being the staple diet here, the
Matar Paneer Masala is a popular dish among vegetarians in India. The d
When it comes to red meat, lamb dominates the Indian sub continent. It is believed that mutton curry originated in Bengal, India during the
Prawn/Shrimp – Medium Size – 1 lb. Marinade prawn/shrimp