Egg Curry or Hard Boiled eggs in Indian Flavored Sauce. The dish is popular all across the Indian sub continent. It is a quick dish and can be enjoyed with rice and with all kinds of Indian flat bread. The dish is spicy and flavorful.
- 4 Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs
- Oil/ desi ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Bay leaves (Tez Patta) – 2 leaves
- Jeera sabut (cumin seed) – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Red chili powder – to taste
- KwikMeal Bhuna Masala – 2 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup or as per desired gravy
- Homemade garam masala (Optional) – 1 pinch
- Kaju paste – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Cilantro (Dhania patta), chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Lightly fry eggs in oil till very light golden brown and remove.
- Heat wok (Kadhai) on medium flame.
- Add oil / desi ghee. When heated add bay leaves. Let bay leaves change color, add jeera and let jeera change color
- Add KwikMeal Bhunna Masala
- Add red chili powder and stir 2 – 4 minutes
- Add the lightly fried eggs and fry for 1-2 minutes
- Add water. Add salt Bring mix to boil and reduce flame to medium low.
- Continue to cook till desired gravy is reached or add kaju paste to get desired thickness
- Turn off flame
After turning off flame you could add ONE of these optional items to enhance taste (Do not use all)
- Homemade garam masala (only small cardamom, cinnamon & cloves coarsely ground) and add desi ghee only if you are cooking with oil
- Chopped Cilantro
Your dish is now ready. Enjoy with Roti, Puri, Nan, Paratha or Rice.
Chicken Cury or chicken in sauce or chicken in gravy perhaps the most popular chicken dish cooked at home in the indian sub
Dahi chicken is pieces of chicken cooked in low flame to tender. The dish is very flavorful and easy to cook. The dish can be enjoyed with
Dum Aloo or Aloo Dum is a potato based dish. The dish originally was a traditional Kashmiri cuisine. In the original dish, the potat
Egg Curry or Hard Boiled eggs in Indian Flavored Sauce. The dish is popular all across the Indian sub continent. It is a quick dish and can be enjo
Fish curry is very popular in eastern India, along the costal belts and in Bangladesh. Rice being the staple diet here, the
Matar Paneer Masala is a popular dish among vegetarians in India. The d
When it comes to red meat, lamb dominates the Indian sub continent. It is believed that mutton curry originated in Bengal, India during the
Prawn/Shrimp – Medium Size – 1 lb. Marinade prawn/shrimp