PRAWN/SHRIMP ALOO CURRY
- Prawn/Shrimp – Medium Size – 1 lb. Marinade prawn/shrimp pieces with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of haldi powder (turmeric powder) for 10 minutes.
- Aloo (potato) cut to cubes – 2 medium aloo
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Bay leaves – 2 leaves
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 1 cup
- KwikMeal Bhuna All Purpose Masala – 2 1/2 tablespoon
- Homemade garam masala – 1 pinch
- Chopped cilantro – 1 tablespoon
- Desi ghee for garnishing (optional) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat pan/kadhai on medium flame. Add 3 tablespoon of oil. Heat oil. Add marinated prawn/shrimp and fry till the prawn/shrimp change color. Remove prawns/shrimp from pan/Kadhai.
- Now in that remaining oil (or you can add a little more oil) fry the aloo till light brown and remove.
- Clean pan/kadhai and heat on medium flame. Add oil to the pan/kadhai. let it heat. Add the bay leaves and let it change color.
- Add KwikMeal Bhuna Masala and stir for 2 – 3 minutes. Add water and salt and bring it to boil. Add aloo. Reduce flame to medium-low and cover pan/kadhai till aloo is tender. Add fried prawn/shrimp pieces and cover and cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn flame off.
- Add homemade garam masala and or cilantro and cover for 2 minutes.
Enjoy with rice.
Chicken Cury or chicken in sauce or chicken in gravy perhaps the most popular chicken dish cooked at home in the indian sub
Dahi chicken is pieces of chicken cooked in low flame to tender. The dish is very flavorful and easy to cook. The dish can be enjoyed with
Dum Aloo or Aloo Dum is a potato based dish. The dish originally was a traditional Kashmiri cuisine. In the original dish, the potat
Egg Curry or Hard Boiled eggs in Indian Flavored Sauce. The dish is popular all across the Indian sub continent. It is a quick dish and can be enjo
Fish curry is very popular in eastern India, along the costal belts and in Bangladesh. Rice being the staple diet here, the
Matar Paneer Masala is a popular dish among vegetarians in India. The d
When it comes to red meat, lamb dominates the Indian sub continent. It is believed that mutton curry originated in Bengal, India during the
Prawn/Shrimp – Medium Size – 1 lb. Marinade prawn/shrimp